0.9 lbs shipping weight
Making frozen treats that are out of this world is now fun and easy with this Two Flavor Rocket Ship shaped ice pop mold. The innovative design allows you to freeze the first flavor and then freeze a second flavor in each mold. The molds can be removed from the base separately, allowing you to enjoy a single Ice Pop without melting the rest of them. From start to finish our drip guards are designed to keep your hands clean and dry. Use your frozen pop molds for your favorite frozen treat. They are great with yogurt, ice cream, blended fruit or any type of juice.
Features Set of three molds, silicone inserts and mold stand Integrated stick, handle and drip guards Ability to remove one pop at a time Top rack dishwasher safe Each mold holds about 2 1/2oz when full. For first flavor use about 1 1/4oz per mold (3 3/4oz total) For second flavor use about 1 1/4oz per mold (3 3/4oz total) Base is about 7.5" wide x 2.25" deep Overall height with molds is about 7.5 BPA Free
Directions for 2 Flavor Freezer Pops
(1) Fill the clear sleeve with the juice or ingredient of your choice, leaving about 3/4 inch room at the top (about 1 1/4oz).
(2) Insert the silicone mold and place the filled sleeves into the base to freeze for 2 hours or more.
(3) Once frozen, remove the silicone mold and fill the cavity with the second flavor of juice or ingredient of your choice leaving about 1/2 inch of space at the top (about 1 1/4oz).
(4) Put the handles into the sleeve, place them into the base and back into the freezer for additional 2 hours or until thoroughly frozen.
(5) Remove the pops from the sleeves by gently squeezing the pop as you pull the handle. If the pop doesnt easily slide out, run it under hot water for a few seconds until it slides easily out of the sleeve.