0.25 lbs shipping weight
The Commercial Syrup Dispensing Pump delivers 1 ounce of syrup per stroke. The pump spout does not move. There is an integral check valve to eliminate dripping. Use this pump with either our round bottle (item 89round) or our square bottle (item 89square). Cut the dip tube to fit either bottle. The pump disassembles for fast and easy cleaning.
This pump is often used as a condiment dispensing pump. The manufacturer states this pump will handle standard condiments like ketchup and mustard. It is not recommended for dispensing condiments that contain thick chunks, like salsa. Condiments that contain seeds and chunks of peppercorn are also not recommended, as they can cause the pump to jam.
- White polypropylene, recycle symbol 5, no BPA
- Fits caps with 1” to 1 1/8” holes
- Overall length with dip tube is about 13 1/8”
- Width at spout is about 6”
- Overall height installed on our round bottle (89round) is about 11 5/8”
- Overall height installed on our square bottle (89square) is about 11”
- Hand wash only
Click here for bottles that fit this pump.