Flavor combinations are new flavors you can mix from our list of over 70 stock flavors. You can save money by buying the base flavors and mixing the combo flavors yourself. You get more flavors for less cost.
If you like the convenience of already mixed flavors, some of the combinations are already available as a stock flavor.
A * indicates a flavor available from our full flavor list.
Mix equal amounts of each flavor unless otherwise noted. Of course you can experiment with your own favorite combinations. Email us with your favorite combos and we'll post them on the web site.
Here are some of the flavor combinations you can make:
Customer Recommended Flavor Combinations
- Candy Apple - green apple & cinnamon syrup
- Caramel Cream- caramel & vanilla syrup
- Cherry Blaster - cherry & black cherry syrup
- Cherry Cola* - cherry & cola syrup
- Cherries & Cream - cherry & vanilla syrup
- Chocolate Caramel - chocolate & caramel syrup
- Chocolate Cinnamon - chocolate & cinnamon syrup
- Chocolate Cola* chocolate & cola syrup
- Chocolate Cream - chocolate & vanilla syrup
- Chocolate Mint* - chocolate & peppermint syrup
- Chocolate Raspberry* - chocolate & red raspberry syrup
- Coconut Cream - coconut & vanilla syrup
- Coladas: any colada flavor is made with the base flavor plus coconut. Some favorite coladas are:
- Pineapple (Pina Colada)*
- Creamsicle - orange & vanilla syrup (Orange Dream)*
- Daiquiris: any daiquiri flavor is made with the base flavor plus pineapple. Some favorite coladas are:
- Fuzzy Navel* - peach & orange syrup
- Grapeade - grape & pink lemon sour syrup
- Jamaican Cola* cola & cinnamon
- Lemon Cola - lemon & cola syrup
- Lemon Lime* - lemon & lime syrup
- Lime Cola* - lime & cola syrup
- Limeade - lime & pink lemon sour syrup
- Melonberry - watermelon & strawberry syrup
- Orange Pineapple* - orange & pineapple syrup
- Orangeade - orange & pink lemon sour syrup
- Peaches & Cream - peach & vanilla syrup
- Raspberries & Cream - raspberry & vanilla syrup
- Raspberry Lemon - red raspberry & lemon syrup
- Root Beer Float - root beer & vanilla syrup
- Strawberries & Cream - strawberry & vanilla syrup
- Strawberry Banana* - strawberry & banana syrup
- Tigers Blood* - strawberry & coconut syrup
- Vanilla Cola* - vanilla & cola syrup
- Wedding Cake* - vanilla & almond syrup
CP from Massachusetts recommends
Irish Rose - half Irish Cream, half Sour Cherry
I can't believe I never thought of this before - it's delicious! I'm serious, try it! It's soooooo good... I actually bought the Irish Cream flavor concentrate to spike my coffee, but this is a match made in - well, Ireland, I guess!
Grape Lime Ricky - mix Lime and Grape flavors. It's my kid's favorite!
Cheerwine soda flavor.
Don from Greensboro, NC provided this recipe for Cheerwine: "You can approximate the southern favorite, Cheerwine by combining Prairie Moon's cola syrup, cream soda syrup, and cherry syrup. I tried about 50% cola, 45% cream soda, and 5% cherry... but you may find another blend closer to your taste." See http://www.cheerwine.com or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheerwine for more info.